Repairs & Servicing Prices
- Fit new inner cable and adjust: from £10
- Replace pads and Adjust: from £15
- Fit new chain: from £10
- Fit Crankset on existin bottom bracket: from £POA
- Adjustment (indexing) Adjust/index gear change: from £10
- Fit mechanism, cable and adjust: from £POA
- Adjust Headset, Adjust headset to remove play: from £10
- Fit new Headset: from £30
- Fit new handlebars, new or refurbuished bars and tape (if reqired): from £POA
- Fit new Tyre: from £5
- Puncture repair: from £5
- True and Tension Whee , Price per wheel: from £10
Basic Service: £30 (excluding parts)
If your bike isn’t used a great deal, the Basic Service gives you the the peace of mind knowing that your gears change smoothly, and that your brakes work as they should. Any obvious problems and any replacement parts that are required, will be advised at the time of the Basic Service.
(The cost of any parts fitted will be added on to the price of the Service).
- Check and adjust brakes and gears.
- Check and inflate tyres.
Interim Service: £50 (excluding parts)
As Basic Service, plus:
- Check and externally adjust hubs, headset and bottom bracket.
- Lubricate cables.
- Lubricate chain and derailleurs.
- Check/tighten all nuts and bolts.
- Test ride.
- Report and additional work
Full Service: £80 (excluding parts)
We strip your bike down to the bare frame. Every part is carefully checked before it is refitted. If you ride every day, or you want your bike to work as well as it was new, we recommend a Full Service. Any replacement parts will be advised before the rebuild and we give you the option of using refurbished or new parts depending on your budget.
As Standard Service, plus
- Complete strip down and rebuild including headset, bottom bracket and hubs (excludes hydraulic brakes, suspension forks & shocks).
- Complete clean of frame and all components
- Bearing changes if required.
- Wheels trued and tensioned.
- New Brake and Gear cables
- New chain